Our mission statement is as follows:
- To support the principles of the Democratic Party.
- To select party endorsed candidates for municipal offices and delegates to state and district conventions of the Democratic Party of Connecticut.
- To promote the candidacies of the nominees of the Democratic Party for municipal, district, state and national elective public office.
- To provide for Democratic election campaigns in Clinton in support of these nominees.
- To insure all Clinton Connecticut Democrats the opportunity to participate fully in the electoral process, by affording them information and assistance in the exercise of their voting rights.
We invite you to become actively involved in Clinton’s Democratic Party. All of our Democratic Town Committee meetings and all of our Democratic events are open to the public. All of this information is available on this website. We hope you will work together with us to support Democratic principles to elect our Democratic candidates and help us keep Clinton a great place to live and work.
Our meetings are usually held in the William Stanton Andrews Memorial Town Hall the second Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM.
DTC Executive Committee
Andrea Reu – Chairperson
John Olsen – Vice Chair
Charlene Best – Treasurer
Mary Jo Phelps – Secretary
Elected Members of the Clinton Democratic Town Committee (as of January 7th 2016 Caucus)
Phelps, Mary Jo
Welch, Jane Scully